Rising Stars Mental Maths Tests Year 3
This brand new resource provides everything you need to ensure your pupils are prepared and confident for mental maths.
Mental Maths Tests Year 3
- KS2 (Ages 7-11)
- ISBN: 9781846807404
- Media: Book
- No. of pages: 48
Each Mental Maths year pack comprises of 3 CDs to play on a CD player, one CD-ROM to use on a PC or MAC and a photocopiable book.
Mental maths questions represent 20% of the overall mark in the National Tests so it is vital that pupils are provided with regular mental maths practice. This brand new resource provides everything you need to ensure your pupils are prepared and confident.
Designed to use with your class once per week, it enables pupils to familiarise themselves with the style of the mental maths paper in the QCA optional tests and the Key Stage 2 Maths test. Progression is built into tests across each year group and between years, and the questions include varied mathematical language. All answers are linked to the Framework.
Each year pack inlcudes:
- Each CD contains 10 timed audio tests – use one CD once a week per term
- Each 80-minute audio test is timed to match those of the QCA optional tests and the National Tests
- Questions include varied mathematical language
- All questions follow the Blocks of the new Framework
- Pdfs of the content from the photocopiable book
- Audio test sound files in mp3 format
- Test transcripts
- Pupil record sheets
- Comprehensive Level and Strand information